Wednesday 4 October 2017

MY FUTURE JOB

In these two years of university career I have known many areas in which a QF can work, but the areas that I liked the most so far is the clinical area and Investigation.

In the clinical area, I would work together with patients hospitalized and I worry about  their medication, so my workplace would be the hospital, or I woluld in a laboratoy doing investigations on new compounds and molecules.



But I have a lot plans to my future. I would like to do a Doctorate about Organic Chemistry because is the area of chemistry that I like the most and I could work investigating on that or do a postgrade relationated about Medicine, as that would help me to work in clinical pharmacy. Also I would like to do a mission in Africa or Haiti for a time and work helping people, do some study abroad and travel a lot for the world.



About my salary I have high expectations since I could do many things with that, as have a pet shelter (it is one of my dreams), travel with my family, finance some project or simply enjoy good economic stability.

Finally, I can say that I still have a long way to go and that my tastes for the areas can change a lot, the only thing certain is that I love my career.

1 comment:

  1. wow,is amazing that you want help other. African or Haitian' people will thank you.

    ReplyDelete