Tuesday 12 September 2017

FAVOURITE BOOK OR MOVIE

Throughout my life I've seen many movies, so that I have many favorites. But today I will talk about "Interstellar".This film it is directed by Christopher Nolan and is about a future on earth where humanity is struggling to survive, so a group of astronauts travel through a wormhole in search of a new home for the humans.


The main character is Joseph Cooper, who has two sons,Tom and Murph, and is widower. Besides is a pilot of NASA,so it is the leader of the mission that search of a new planet to live, the crew of Cooper it's formed by Amelia, Doyle and Romilly. Other character important is Dr.Brand who work in NASA and recruits to Cooper for the mission.


I liked the movie by the plot, since I like futuristic films and more if they have to do with space. I really like the stars, planets, black holes, other dimension, among other themes about space.
Besides it has excellent special effects and a good soundtrack. The film got to capture my attention all the time and made me feel different emotions. I would really recommend this movie.

6 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOOD MOVIE, but it is hard to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good comments of this movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. literally cience with fiction hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that it is one of the best movies I have ever seen, very good plot !

    ReplyDelete