Tuesday 29 August 2017

THE BEST CONCERT EVER

I will talk about "creamfields", my best concert. It was November 2016 in Club Hípico, Many DJs presented in different stages, but I saw only a few.
I could see Tiësto (who closed the show), Marshmello who always wears a characteristic "mask" that covers his face, KSHMR, Oliver Heldens and Don Diablo.The truth is that at that time I knew only 2 Djs of those who appeared that day (Tiësto and Marshmello), but in the concert I met many more Djs and I started to knew more  the world of electronic music,


The show was incredible and magical, we all let ourselves be carried away by music, we jumped, screamed, danced, we hugged and even some they kissed. I felt happy, carefree, free, I got carried away by the music and enjoyed it with the friends who accompanied me. The only thing that could criticize the concert is the land that was in the environment, as it jumped up and the feeling was horrible (although I did not stop enjoying the moment).




The things that I remember most are the presentation of KSHMR, since I did not know it and I was very surprised by its presentation, and the closing of the show with Tiësto that was something totally magical, the show was with many lights, we saw the sunset and the videos us Transported to another place. Really  I would  like to go again.

1 comment: