Tuesday 22 August 2017

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

I would like to visit many countries, but in this moment the first on the list is Switzerland. I love their culture, education, that is a European country, which allows me to know many others countries,but above all I love their landscapes.


The truth is that I don't know much about this country, only what I've seen on television and movies, I know they make lots of chocolate, that have a great variety of landscapes and reliefs and that is has border with France, Germany and Italy (other countries that I that I would like to know)


If one day I travel I would like to visit whole the country, to know the Swiss alps, the lakes, their story and culture. Also I would like to study there, do some kind of postgraduate, or also work. I think that my work would be better paid and I would work fewer hours than here, so I would have time to enjoy the country and their people.



4 comments:

  1. ooh,Switzerland is a beautiful country, I hope that you can travel soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very pretty in the first photo! I remember when I took it! jajajjaajajjajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. The culture is very important to visit a country!! I'm glad you consider it(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. That beautiful images!
    I imagine that the chocolate must be delicious, could not stand.

    ReplyDelete