Tuesday 14 November 2017

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

I have never been good for English, and although I like it, it has always been very difficult for me.
The truth, is that I do not spend much time learning english. There are always other priorities, for example in the high school, my priorities were the mathematical and scientific branches, then my priority was the PSU, and now in the university the subject chemical become priorities.

When I arrived at the university, I thought that I would finally learn English, but I have learned much less than I imagined. Although my English level is considerably higher compared to a few years ago.
I do not blame the professors or the university, because as I said, I have not spent much time on this, but I think sometimes the course becomes very monotonous and I think that  could be applied other teaching techniques.


Blogs have helped me a lot to improve my writing and my vocabulary in English, but I still cannot understand when they speak to me in English.I would have liked that in the English courses we had worked more the audition in English.

I plan to work hard to learn English, I would like to take a course later in an institute, where I can learn and improve my English. I would also like to travel abroad and take a course, I think I could learn much more.For now,  I will continue to do listen and translate the songs in English that I like and watch movies and series in English with subtitles.I will try to do it more often since I do not normally use it in my daily life.

I know that in a couple of years, English will be essential, since I will have to read many papers for university, and when I enter the world of work, English will be much more important.So I hope I can really learn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment