Thursday 8 June 2017

The most enjoyable subject ...

Hello, today I will tell you about my favorite subject Organic Chemistry. 
I like it because I find it very interesting, and although it is a bit difficult and I do not have the qualifications I would like :(, I like to study it.I also find that it is a fundamental subject for our career.I have a laboratory of matter and another where everything is theoretical. In general I like the theorist more, since most of the time I do not understand what I do in the laboratory.The classes are divided into two parts, a seminar where exercises are done of the subject and a theoretical class.



In the classes I only pay attention and try to write down everything that the teacher  says, although often the theoretical classes are considered as already learned content,so that they professors omit content (and I don,t like it ) ,and in the seminars, we exercise what we have learned and we have evaluations.
The material I find interesting because it teaches us why and how the reactions occur in organic chemistry and makes me feel like a real scientist, although I'm missing a lot to be ajaj.
The teacher that I liked the most is Patricio Navarrete, he explains very well and in detail, I like that he does not use Power Point and only occupy the board, he is a great teacher.

7 comments:

  1. I agree! I never understand what I do in the laboratory! PS: I love your background

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the seminaries,
    i think it was very important for us, without this i will never learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to Patricio Navarrete, he is the best teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although Organic Chemistry is difficult, this subject is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer General Chemestry Labs! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how the teacher Navarrete teaches!

    ReplyDelete