Saturday 1 July 2017

Your blogging experience

Well, today is my last blog and the truth is that this experience I liked a lot. I think it is a very entertaining way to learn English, besides being able to express what you think about various subjects. Also, this experience has helped me a lot to know about the lives of my other classmates and to know their ideologies and thoughts.

I feel that my writing has developed much more, compared to the beginning of the course, where it was difficult for me to translate my thoughts in Spanish into English. I hope I can continue to overcome, since I really want to learn this.


In the future, I would like to be able to share with people from other sections, comment on their blogs and know their experiences, I think it is much more entertaining and helps us to get to know better our university colleagues. I would also like to have a day off so that you can write what you want, or what you feel at the time, I think it would be very entertaining.


Finally, I would like to write a blog about my pets, the places we visited, the places we would like to visit, I do not know, there are many interesting topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment