Saturday 14 October 2017

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

In the future I would like to do a postgraduate study abaout organic chemistry because so far is the area of chemistry that I like the most. Besides I think it is an area where many molecules and compounds can be studied that can improve or cure diseases.
I really like the area of research, I think there are a lot of things to discover and that can help the population to live better, but if one day I enter the research area, I will do my studies in skins or synthetic systems and not in mice , since I'm against the use of animals for research, especially when today there are other methods to work.



I would also like to do a postgraduate study about medicine, since I will need it if I choose the clinical area of pharmacy. It could be related to pediatrics, and then work with them in the hospital.
The clinical area is one of the most I like so far, although at some point I would like to dedicate myself to research.
I still have not thought well where I would like to do graduate studies, I would like to continue studying at the Universidad de Chile, but at some point I would also like to go abroad to perfect myself as a professional. If I decide to dedicate myself to research, I think it is best to study abroad, since Chile has fewer resources and less experience in that area.
Finally, I think the best are the face-to-face and experiential classes, although there are topics where you do not need to go to a class to learn them, just read.

3 comments: