Tuesday 24 October 2017

PETS

I love animals, but above all I love dogs. I have two dogs Paquito and Pelusa.
Paquito arrived at the house 16 years ago, when I was 4 years old. A friend of my dad gave it to him, it was a big surprise for everyone.
Pelusa arrived at the house 4 years ago. We picked her up from the street, since she was alone on a very dangerous road. At first my parents wanted to find another home, but finally she stayed in our home.
It's hard to choose just one thing I like about them,so I'll make a list.
Paquito is very old, is blind and hears very little, therefore it is the baby of the house. He sleeps all day and just wakes up to eat. He likes to give many kisses, also likes to be carried around. In general, I like everything about him.
On the other hand, Pelusa likes to be caressed, also likes to give lots of kisses, and she is very fearful. I love taking her out for a walk when I'm at home, we both enjoy it a lot. I think what I like the most is that it is very affectionate.
The truth is that today I live without them, since my dogs are in Talca and it's very sad, I miss them so much. I miss that they bark and kiss me when I get home, play with them or caress them. I miss his presence. But I know that when I get home they will always be waiting for me with kisses and barks and that makes me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment