Tuesday 31 October 2017

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

These summer holidays I have to do my first pharmaceutical practice, I hope to do it in Talca in a pharmacy. This practice will last two week and I hope I can learn a lot.
I plan to go out with my university friends, maybe to Serena, Tabo, Cartagena or any other place. The idea is we have to fun and tan a little.
Also I plane to go out with my friends of Talca, normally we always camp for a few days, maybe we go to Vilches again or we go to the beach.
If I do not go out with them, I hope to spend a lot of time with my friends, since I usually only see them during the holidays and when I'm here in Santiago, I miss them a lot.


I do not plan to vacation with my parents because my father got a job recently, so he do not have a vacation this summer. I think that we could go to the beach for a weekend.
I like going to Linares in the holidays, I go to visit to my sister and my nephews, I always go for a few days. This summer I have to organize the baby shower for my nephew who is coming. I am very excited, I hope to do a good job and that everything goes well.
I would like to see many series and movies, I have many pending. Also I would like to do some sport this summer, maybe pole dance or any sport that keeps me active.
Finally this summer (like all the others :( ) I plan to work packing, because if I do not work there is no money to do everything I plan to do on vacation.

4 comments:

  1. The practice ! I also consider it in my panorama jajajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can rest and enjoy with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost forgot the practice jaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. completely forget the practice!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete