Friday 21 April 2017

Your favourite piece of technology


When I was a child I dreamed of I having a computer because I found it very interesting and entertaining .

One day, when I was about 6 years old, my neighbors gave my parents an old computer, that was my first computer. As my parents did not have money to hire internet, I only played with "Paint", "Solitario" and "Buscaminas", but for me it was fine.

When I was about 10 years old my parents hired internet   and  I  f inally  got  to  know  world  of "social networks". I started to occupy Facebook, Fotolog and Msn, wich for me wasvery entertaining, because I could talk to friends or far relatives, besides listening to music, watching videos or just share ideas.

I had my first notebook when I was 14 years old, and for me it has been one of the best gifts ever. I can listen to music, watch videos o movies,study, talk with my friends or my family, keep my photos, among others things. I use it every day and the truth is that I don't know what I would do without it.

2 comments:

  1. Cote my story with the computers is very similar to yours!
    I used to play "solitario" and "buscaminas" too

    Regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! the notebooks are a good tool for study and entertainment.
    Regards c:

    ReplyDelete