Thursday 13 April 2017

Why did you study your career?

When I was a child I dreamed of being Veterinarian, because I loved animals, and although I still do, I took a very different path. 



As I told in my previous blog, It was very difficult to choose a career, because I like the humanist area, and the scientific area. I thought about studying law, but it went a way it time. Also I thought about  engineering, I even I did one summer courses of mathematics in 2013, but I realized that I could not study mathematics all my life. After that year I did one summer courses of chemistry and it was then when I decided to study a career about chemistry.

First I wanted study biochemistry, but finally I decided study chemistry and pharmacy in the university of Chile.

My experience in this career it has been wonderful, everyday I like the most my career. I have also known great friends, which  make my life happy.

In the future I see myself working in the clinical area, because I have always liked help the people. My dream is to be in África  or Haití some day in a mission of health.

So far I hope to continue learning to be come every day a better professional.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cote, it was good that you decided to be a Pharmacist because I got to know you :) see you in the University! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be the best pharmaceutical chemist, because you study a lot and effort give rewards!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete