Thursday 6 April 2017

Getting to know each other...

Hi friends, my name is María José , i am 20 years old and I am from Talca, although i am living in Santiago in university time. Hereunder I will tell you something about my life
I live whit my parents, my brother and two dogs, Paquito and Pelusa, 
in Talca. Besides I have another sister who has 3 children , but she lives in Linares.
I studied in school Carlos Spano of Talca to till the eight grade and then i entered to the high school Abate Molina where I graduated in 2015.
When I was in high school, i didn´t  know what to study, because I like very much read, but also I loved  chemistry. Finally I decided to study chemistry and pharmacy in the University of  Chile.

Although I always knew in the university that I wanted to study, it was difficult to make the decision when I postulated, since I knew that it would be complicated to live away from my family and besides they would come economics problems, but always i had the support of my parents.
This is my second year in Santiago, at first it was very difficult, but with the help of my friends from the university and the pension in which I am, it has all been easier.Today I  am a person  grateful for the people that I have by my side

My second family



1 comment:

  1. Hi "tocaya". I have family living in Talca and my cousin is studying in the high school Abate Molina! That small is the world.
    Regards María José c:

    ReplyDelete