Thursday 4 May 2017

Music in My Life

Today I will tell you about music in my life.

Well,I can say that music is an important part of my life, because, because this constantly accompanies me,when I go on the subway, I study or even when I bathe.

The first thing I can say is that the taste of my music changes according to my mood or the seasons of the year.For example, in summer I like to listen to more cheerful music, like electronic music or reggaeton, but in winter or when I am sad I like to listen to Chilean music or classical music, Although I can highlight artists I always listen to, such as Manuel García, Coldplay, Yann tiersen, which made my favorite movie soundtrack, of the movie Amelie, among other artists.

A few years ago I tried to learn to play guitar,but then I left it for lack of time and interest, although I would like to learn someday,like some friends, but for the moment I do not know how to play any instrument . Also I like the sound of the charango, harp and violin, but learning to play one of these instruments I see as impossible.

I can say the music I liked when I was a girl, I still like it, although there are some groups that I no longer listen as often as Kudai or Miranda

Finally I can say that the films that I remember most for their soundtrack are the Disney movies, Amelie and the Titanic.



4 comments:

  1. I like coldplay, is a nice group that relax me in every moment, regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manuel García and Coldplay.. Great artists. We share that great taste for music

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Coldplay! That music doesn't bore

    ReplyDelete

  4. I like electronic music too, you have a great taste of music!

    ReplyDelete