Thursday 18 May 2017

A Photograph You Like

Throughout my life, I have been taken and I have taken many photos,so it is difficult to choose only one,but here we go.

One day, when I was 4 years old, my father came to the house with the best gift they have given me in life, my first pet, whom we later named as "Paquito."
He has been my life partner to this day, it has been 15 years with me, and the truth is that I can not imagine life without him.

Although I am embarrassed to publish the photo (by my appearance ajaj), it is one of the most special photos I have, since it was taken by my parents in the year 2000 when I was 4 years old (today I am 20), weeks after it arrived Paquito to my home
and it shows the amount of years that we spent together. It also brings back memories of my childhood and of what my life was like in the past.

Today I find myself living away from him, (since he is in Talca with my parents), but there is no day when I do not remember him and I beg him to be eternal and to accompany me all my life.

3 comments:

  1. jaja I like your picture, because you made me laugh. Very beautiful, congratulation for you photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAJAJAJAJAJJA SO SWEET!!!!! the relations with pets are the best !

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you're still the same!! jajajaj

    ReplyDelete